Skip to main content

Pass!

You, me, all of those favorite things and people....everything will pass.
Never ever block your energy clinging onto meaningless conquests. You are valuable only as long as you are alive. Valuable because you can simply be, you can live this time the way you want. Well, atleast within you! Death makes people remember your memories which they created with you or your contributions which you did for others. Still it's not you 100%. You bring here, being able to monitor your mind and body is power. That makes you feel alive. You bring able to experience this creation as a part of yourself marks your liveliness. So rather live this moment, do what you know best, learn from everyone and everything. And just keep going.
There is nothing to take, nothing to gain. But everything to experience and explore!

~love and light💕

Comments

  1. This is written so beautifully. Keep going. 💫

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Butterflies!

Never fall for someone who gives you "butterflies in the stomach." The sensation of feeling butterflies in the stomach is a sign of nervousness and no where even near related to love. Generally during nervousness attack the mind tries to find an escape from the situation. But when given some time, it will adjust and will find ways to survive through it. This is how it goes in everyday life. But sometimes, rather rarely, when a person is trying to come for you which directly means that the person is only trying to get you for specific needs. Be it emotional, physical, psychological, financial or all of them. In this situation the mind only tries to understand and get familiar to that person. There's no way it can relax and handle the situation because the person ain't giving you that much time and so the immediate signaling happens through the stomach. This intense sign is what people call "butterflies in the stomach." Since this happens towards a person ...

Nepotism!

I remember as a child how much I used to hate eating healthy. There were numerous times where I didn't want to eat a particular vegetable or dal and so I would starve myself for a couple of hours and boom! My parents would give me whatever I wanted to eat because I mattered to them. Living in a decent locality and having family and friends from similar localities, I could never see anything wrong with this world. Being brutally honest, everything on the news was just news to me! Well, everything nice and pretty until I moved out of my comfort area and started meeting different kinds of people. At first their life stories were nothing more than stories to me. Then came a person who happened to become my closest of friends, when he shared his story of life, a part of it was a time when he didn't have the opportunity to eat 3 meals a day! Now this time I didn't feel it like "just another story". Something so deep pinched me so bad that I was more than rea...

Virtues!

We coexist with all kinds of people and some have the audacity to pull others down and do nasty things. In a million ways it maybe but know that a rational human being would never do such things. You need not step down and fight them. Just know that it is because they are somewhere in the process of their evolution. At the least stay away if you care about your time and safety and at the best overwhelm them with your virtues. That'll help them evolve faster.